Crooked Trails Annual Auction
Please join us for a fun and inspiring evening connecting with like-minded travel and culture lovers while you support Crooked Trails’ mission to travel with a purpose. Connect through cultural activities and discover new places, talk with co-founders and past participants, and choose a country table to explore your own travel interests or share your experiences.
AUCTION ITEM SNEAK PEAK:
* 5-day adventure in a Peruvian Amazon Jungle Eco-lodge
* 1-week stay in an amazing Costa Rica vacation home
* Puget Sound sunset sailing trip for 6
* Beer tasting for you and 30 friends
* Gorgeous handmade Peruvian weavings
* Kayak rentals & $50 dinner certificate at Agua Verde
* Dining at Dick’s, Zig Zag Café, Triple Door, Fort St. George
* Wine Tasting for 10
* Victoria Marriott Tour Package
* Crooked Northwest Snowy Adventure
* 2 Tickets to “Venice is Sinking”
* Date Night Package
* Lake Union Cruise and Chinooks dinner for 6
* 2 Nights at the Spokane Montvale
* Ultimate Indoor/Outdoor Seattle Experience! (Fairmont Olympic Hotel Stay/Mt. Rainier day trip/Dinner and a Show at Jazz Alley)
* Crooked Trails Wine Collection
* Private Indian Cooking Class for 4
* VIP Table at Next Year’s Auction
* Vancouver Christmas Getaway
* 3 Nights in a Whistler Cabin
Proudly sponsored by Travel Center at The Polyclinic
Travel Center at The Polyclinic’s (206-860-4447) primary responsibility and service focus is to educate travelers by providing medical guidance to keep you healthy and safe during your travels, including the provision of immunizations and vaccinations for vaccine preventable diseases. Board certified infectious disease and travel medicine specialists are here for you before, during, and after your trip. The Polyclinic is one of the largest multi-specialty clinics in the Puget Sound area, with more than 175 primary care and specialty physicians in most areas of medicine.
Date: Friday, October 12
Time: 6:00pm – 10:00pm
Location: Mt. Baker Community Club, Seattle WA
Cost: $65 per person,
$520 table of 8
- a hearty family-style meal with vegetarian options (amazing passed apps, hearts of romaine salad, Pasta Alfredo with grilled Mediterranean-style vegetables and chicken skewers, and fresh rolls. Vegan option available by request.)
- wine served with dinner
- free child care by request
Sponsor tables also available! Email firstname.lastname@example.org to inquire.
Can’t join us?
Please consider donating a bottle of wine, or a great auction item, to help make the event a success. Email email@example.com to make your tax-deductible contribution
Email firstname.lastname@example.org to help out the night of the event.